Restoring Hope is support for those who’ve been touched by abortion. We offer confidential care and education through individual or group support throughout the Mid-Willamette Valley. Go to “Need Help?” to learn more OR email email@example.com.
What is Restoring Hope?
- Free, confidential support & encouragement for those who have had an abortion.
- An opportunity for healing for those who have experienced abortion.
- A 10-12 week Bible study—offered in a group setting or one-to-one.
- A process for facing the abortion and embracing the truth that allows the participant to grieve the losses and move forward with life.
Who is it for?
For anyone who wants to find healing from the emotional and spiritual effects of abortion…..
- Women who have had abortions—no matter how long ago it has been.
- Family members: grandmothers, mothers, siblings, etc.
- Those who have enabled others to obtain an abortion.
- For now, we are focusing on women, but in the future Restoring Hope will be available to men also.